2003 Cobra Dyno Numbers

Wease

My Cobra, that is. Was out at Dyno Tune today, Brian and Howard were nice enough to put me up on the Dyno for some pulls. With just an Amazon CAI and a Mac 3" catback, I put down 433 RWHP and 402 RWTQ. :eek: No BS, this car's a freak just like my Formula was. Can't wait to get it to the track and see what it will do. Much thanks go out to Brian and Howard, very professional as usual... :cool:

I saw a few (ha, 1 or 2) on the SVT board that put down similar number with a CAI and exhaust. Mine was a turd, it put down a whopping 350/350 completely stock.

Paul's old cobra put down 485 with pulley, chip, cai and exhaust.

John - Must have been something about the black cobras.. damn turds.

My Cobra, that is. Was out at Dyno Tune today, Brian and Howard were nice enough to put me up on the Dyno for some pulls. With just an Amazon CAI and a Mac 3" catback, I put down 433 RWHP and 402 RWTQ. :eek: No BS, this car's a freak just like my Formula was. Can't wait to get it to the track and see what it will do. Much thanks go out to Brian and Howard, very professional as usual... :cool:

Gee, that is insane for a basically stock car.

Holy god - my pullied and chipped 03 Cobra only put down 430rwhp. Those numbers are insane for just a CAI and a catback.

How many miles were on yours at that time? Maybe it wasn't broken in enough yet. That's really low from everything I've read and seen... :eek:

How many miles were on yours at that time? Maybe it wasn't broken in enough yet. That's really low from everything I've read and seen... :eek:

Yeah, if I remember correctly, it didn't have that many miles on it at the time - maybe in the area of 3000. So, that could have played a part.

All in all, though, I always thought I had one of the "slower" 03's out there, at least numbers wise.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, it didn't have that many miles on it at the time - maybe in the area of 3000. So, that could have played a part.

I'm willing to be that was it. That and it was black... :p