DSM idling problem

Guest 1sweet3.4

Guest 1sweet3.4
Ok guys, not sure on this one. Here's the scoop. when the engine is cold, it idles pretty normally, about 1k rpm. as the car warms up, if you drive it in the city, the idle climbs up to 1600, 2100, 2500 and 3k rpm, but doesn't come back down. If you immediately jump on the freeway the idle stays low. every now and then it idles really low, 600 rpm or so. Also, when the idle is really high, performance SUCKS. engine is not very responsive and the boost solenoid cuts the boost off at around 11 psi, where normally when the idle is correct it is 14 psi. obviously it's frustrating, my first thought was possibly an Idle air control solenoid, but Any and all input would be awesome. As a sidenote, the idle is lumpy so i think the Ignition coil is dying, but I don't think that is related.

there's a screw on the intake by the tb... you can adjust the idle there... I had the same problem with mine... I adjusted the hell out of it, but it turned out to be the turbo was screwed.... when i replaced the turbo everything was good.