Hi

STANGUM

Hi everyone. I have been on here for a few years and haven't introduced myself. I finally made it out to the Schott on Saturday and was impressed with all of the nice rides. Thanks for all of the sweet runs on 270 afterwards for anyone who was there. I was the guy in the silver 2003 cobra with black flames.

Guest StealthDudeTT
looks like we have a few marion guys on here now... kick-ass! cobras are pretty sweet dude...well have to race sometime :grin2:

looks like we have a few marion guys on here now... kick-ass! cobras are pretty sweet dude...well have to race sometime :grin2:

Do you have a white stealth? looks pretty stock? I think I followed you out of the schott parking lot Saturday night.

Hey, another Marion local, welcome dude, glad you rolled out

Yeah I lived in Marion when I first joined. I live in Newark now. I just come up to visit my parents every once in awhile. They live about 5 mins from MCIR.

Guest StealthDudeTT
Do you have a white stealth? looks pretty stock? I think I followed you out of the schott parking lot Saturday night.

Nope, actually its dark green... everything "visual" is stock, except for my exhaust. As for performance, lets just say its getting expensive really quick... :cool: