Sorry Ladies she is making you all look bad.

SpaceGhost

Guest SeXXy94Z
As in another thread I started today I was driving home. This occurrence happened before the other one. And this car cuts me off in the left lane without signaling or looking. :mad: And yes that is one of CPD's finest just up ahead.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/4_19/041906_17431.jpg

As you can see this chic has a fucking cool car!

05 Mustang v6 complete with racing stripes- check

Personalized plate - qeen bee - check

And White ford sticker on back window - "Bad Ass Girls Drive Bad Ass Cars" - check

So I back off a bit and give this magnificent machine a bit of room, because quite frankly I am very intimidated. :eek::( She dives down a little further on 670E and eventually has to get over to the far right lane before she gets to the 270 exit to go SOUTH. SO she then cuts off several people to get in the far right lane where she then has to slow down and I get to take this pic:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/4_19/041906_17461.jpg

OHHHHHHH Of course that explains it! She is on her FUCKING CELLPHONE! Now I understand! Hey Ladies make sure next time you are on the fucking phone while you are driving that you don't cut people off and drive like a cunt because you are too occupied on your phone and don't know any better. And also make sure there isn't some asshole taking pics of you to post on the net for some fucking female ownage. Yes I am an :asshole: But this chic should get served, and I hope people link this to as many local boards as possible or cut and paste(I have a lot of bandwidth to host pics so no worries, post them) to see if this chic is known by anyone. Please spread the word.

thats fucking great. sounds like you have road rage too :nod:

I talk on a phone and operate my GPS all day while driving for work and I do around 700 miles per week like that. But I don't cut across lanes and drive like a dick unless I"m not on the phone or GPS.

Evan

about the herf gun...... This could be a pretty simple build.

I’d have to get a range of specs, but it could be done.

Here’s another fun hack:

If you have an early 80s police scanner, you can unblock certain frequencies and scan cell-phones. I used to stay at my aunt and uncles house quite alot when I was younger, They had a TV that if you tuned it to channels 82-88 I think, You could pick up all kinds of phone calls. we would just sit around and listen. It was amazing just how many people set up drug buys on their phones.

Guest MissTypeS

Uhhh okay, so sure we can go along with the notion that women are horrible drivers, especially on the cell phones... but I MUST say that dudes are NO better. I nearly got jacked TWICE going home from work on 70 west by a douche in a camero and another in an Integra. One was one his cell phone, the other was just plain retarded. I had to slam on my breaks going 70ish MPH to avoid something nasty two days in a row!!!

I applaud your picture taking and public sharing though. Next time do it when a guy is driving. :)

Guest 614Streets
I had to slam on my breaks going 70ish MPH to avoid something nasty two days in a row!!!

Slamming the breaks isnt cool , just swerve into another lane and cut someone else off , preferably while blowing menthol smoke out your nostrils. Wait Im not in Miami. Wait I said breaks.....Breaks!

Ah, yes. That's where I saw it.

If you go 270 to 62 east. Then turn left onto Stygler. It's about a mile up on the left :). Parked outside too.

You should get a huge piece of paper and put on it "Learn how to drive bitch" and tape it on her front window :).

Going to say they live not even 5 mins away from me.

• 2 weeks later...
Ive been cut off on the bike and mustang by fucking bitches on cell phones in suv's all the time... I think they are the worst!!

Thats because you ride so damned slow that even an unborn child could cut you off!

Snap.jpg

• 1 month later...