96 Ws6

Guest Got V-8?

Guest Got V-8?
Up for sale is my 96 WS6 with 110,xxx miles, it is a custom dark green with gold flakes in the paint, has gold stripes(removable), black z06 motorsports, very sharp, The motor runs like new. I've kept up on all the maintenance and washed it every week. Never smoked in. Tires are in great shape 275 kumhos. Car is very fast and powerful yet stll gets 23mpg. Leather, fully loaded with a 10 disk cd changer. On kbb it is listed at 7,550 for excellent and 6,950 for good I'd say it's in between excellent and good so im listing as 7,300 obo. Let me know

Guest Got V-8?
So wait, your first post is an advertisement for a used car?

yea, Im trying to sell my car so i figured i was allowed to post it. If not that's a weird rule but ok i won't post anymore

Guest Got V-8?
Pics or anything? :confused:

I don't think anyone will buy it sight unseen! ;)

like i said i have pics but i'll need you to link me your email I know no one is going to buy it without seeing it

i came out to see it in person since u never answer the phone when i call lol u were at work i was told... good luck selling it anyway ... oh and a reminder u forgot to set up ur voice mail so we cant leave a message

Guest Got V-8?
Well sorry that I wasn't there but I wasn't aware you were coming by and also I had to go into work. If your still interested then set up a date sometime either today before 430 or next monday through thursday