Concert at Newport@@@@

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

On May 21st there will be a concert at Newport music hall (high street) which is a sunday.

My band will be playing. Last Night In Town. I'm selling tickets (13$) individually and would love to have anyone here buy them. If anyone shows ANY intrests, I can show up at a meet at the SC some night? Not tonight though.....heh. There's over 20 bands or something and i'm not sure what time we're playing because it's depends on who sells most tickets(Crappy) they pick when they want to play.

If you feel like flaming me, go for it :D. I could care less lol

Thanks to anyone who cares.

Dane

Guest FooFooMaru

Energetic Rock is how my singer likes to call it. It's hard to put us in a genre I guess. We are working on getting music on my current Myspace but it may be week to weeks. But if I get it up before the concert then i'll come back on here.

It was a sweet meeting because Near EVERYONE in there was a super stereotyped Emo kid. 15+ people with chuck taylors. So awesome. Seemed like my band, and maybe one or two more weren't hardcore Hot Topic shoppers.

I'll continue to update things. Hopefully we'll get some samples online so I can have ya hear it.

Thanks for showing intrest.

This is the Battle of the Bands, right? My band was gonna be in it but a couple of us couldn't get out of work.

I'm thinking by energetic rock, they mean along the lines of Everytime I Die. I could be wrong, just assuming since "Last Night In Town" is an ETID album they'd be one of those bands.

Guest FooFooMaru
Energetic Rock as in we have energy and such. Don't scream anywhere near as much as ETID. Some band mates say similiar to Offspring and others like Crossfade kind of. I can't classify it because it doesn't sound like anything I know of. I have a feeling we'll be one of the better bands there. At the meeting there seemed to be a lot of "emo" rockers or whatever you want to call it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FooFooMaru

Sunday after this sunday. The 21st of may. $13 for a ticket. If you want one....tell me. This is last weekend I have chance to sell em. Sorry, no demo to hear us and I won't know when we play till this weds. So if you want to come buy one, if not...don't I gues? It's all day 11am-11pm at Newport

Thanks

Guest FooFooMaru

I'm pretty sure they'll allow re-entering and the alcohol is a I don't know? They will probably serve alchy because i'm sure parents with their kids will want to go.

Want to meet up tomorrow? I have to go to columbus tomorrow to try and sell some more tickets? I gots to ask anthony as well. The bum better go with 98fiveseven

i'll check this tomorrow morning or tonight again. Thanks

Guest FooFooMaru

I am going to columbus right now at 8:15pm saturday night. I'm going to Target on Sawmil rd. or Cemetary rd. If you are interested and see this, contact me asap at 937 243 1252, ask for dane

Thanks