2000 Acura Integra GS-R Turbo

Guest Blacuraintegra

Guest Blacuraintegra

2000 Acura Integra GS-R Turbo

First off the car is Black with 51,000 miles.

Located in Marion Ohio.

Mint condition.

I owe about $13,000 on the car and I am asking $16,000 OBO.

6 CD disk changer in the hatch, In dash CD and Tape player(factory), Leather, The works.

Slowmotion Motorsports Built and Tuned for 15 PSI on 93 pumpgas (7,000 miles ago)

Built motor- CP Pistons(9.0 to 1), Eagle rods(forged), Inline Pro block guard, Bored 20 over.

Upgraded clutch- ACT XT-R6 Six puck with Extream pressure plate.

Turbonetics turbo kit-T3/T4oE Turbo(I don't know the trim, It's whatever came with the kit), Turbonetics turbo manifold, Turbonetics Evloution wastegate with external dump(The kit come stock with the wastegate dump going back into the Down Pipe, but I had the hole welded shut and made a dumptube), Turbonetics Raptor B.O.V., Spearco intercooler, Hondata S200 With boost, 3 bar map, OBD 1 computer, OBD1 to OBD2 conversion harness, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Precision 680cc Injectors, Skunk2 cat back Exuast, Skunk2 coilovers 1.5 inch drop, Skunk2 camber correction kit front and rear, Slowmotion made "test pipe". Autometer in cluster gauge bezel with electronic -30 to 15 psi Boost with peak and hold, and EGT gauges(needs new EGT probe)

PM me for questins or call me at (740)225-9105 between 3:30 and 10:00 PM

Guest Blacuraintegra
Guest Blacuraintegra
Guest Blacuraintegra
Yea, but all I could run was a 14.8 at 89 MPH and a 15.2 at 104 MPH. I suck at the track and that is the one and only time I ever had it there and I also was just screwing around I didn't want to rape the gears, It's mostly all about the 40 rolls to me. But I know on the street it runs with a Scoobaroo that runs 12.9 all day long, if that helps any.

Guest Blacuraintegra
I'm not real sure, I never had it to the dyno, But my guess would be between 250 and 300 HP. At 15PSI on 93. You also could always run race gas and get a less conservative tune and it would make alot more.

Guest Blacuraintegra
Wow, you're really upside down on that loan. Good luck though, that baby is clean.

Yea, I know. Probably never sell.

Guest Blacuraintegra
Also with the car goes a set of Drag radials on Si rims, Integra TypeR backseats and a B16 Block with no pistons,or oil pan.

Guest reverseless
if you take the car to the track on those drag radials, I can almost guarantee a very low 13 pass @ about 110 mph. This car has so much potential

why do you say a higher MPH trap. usaly when your spinning down low you trap higher. I know when i hooked up good and ran 14.4's i was trapping 95-96 range when i spun 97-98 range