WTS: Innovatek Watercooling

mmrmnhrm

Just tore off all the water cooling gear for my old AMD Athlon XP 2100+ system before I give it to the old man (He doesn't understand fish pumps hanging off computers), and since my new system was built with new stuff, I've got gear to unload. Fortunately, [H]ardOCP has a picture of most of what I've got:

pic here

This kit I've only has the Socket A bracket (the silver thing on the left), not the Pentium 4 one (the retention bracket between the first bracket and the radiator). Everything else is just as you see it, including the Eheim 1046 pump. I've also got water blocks for both GeForce 3 and GeForce 4 video cards, as well as a large (2x 5.25" bay) acrylic reservoir and a whole crapload of tubes and fittings. Assistance putting it all together in your system can be provided if necessary.

Fair nuff... A new system like (with all the pieces I've got) would probably run about $300 or so. Prices as asking (estimated retail):

Eheim 1046 pump: $40 (55)

CPU block: $15 (30)

Video blocks: $10 ea (40) (cheaper 'cause most folks have moved on to newer cards)

Radiator and fan: $50 (80)

Reservoir: $40 (70)