Job Searching

superstreet02

I'm posting this on behalf of my girlfriend. She's already posted her resume on Monster, Dice, etc. Just thought I'd see if anyone here might know of any positions open.

She's graduating from Capital this weekend. She's majoring in Math with a minor in Computational Science. She's had previous jobs doing data entry, software testing, and some other stuff. Started every year for the soccer team, captain her senior year if that matters. Anyways, if you guys know of any openings, let me know and I will pass on the information, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
tell your girl to call Act1 they are a temp agency and they will find her a job doing exactly what she is good at within a week. The number is 841-2500 . all she has to do is go fill out an app and they start the search. My wife goes through them and if they find her a job that she doesnt ebd up liking they just get her another one its really easy they just set you up on interviews until your happy. good luck