c16

I have been told that the gas there is vented to the atmosphere and that makes it no good. I have also been told the only place reliable to get C16 and VP import is at Iron Pony in Westerville. This is purley hear say. I don't know the facts maybe someone else does.

how much is c16 race gas at 70 & hamilton rd.??

C16 is $10.50/gal. @ Hamilton and 70 Citgo. Whenever I go up ther and get it the guy tells me that they go through it like crazy this time of the season...so i wouldn't be too worried right now about it expiring.

thanks Anthony that is exactly what i was looking for.

I also called Iron Pony and they were sold out of it, and they want $62 for 5 gallons, which is 12.4 per gallon. I think i will take my chances with the citago.

110 leaded at the sunoco across the is 5.75 per gallon and so is 100 unleaded. i know thats not what you ask but just giving you another idea.

Rob where can I find the 110 for under 5bucks a gallon

Mark

You can get 110 leaded on the side of the Citgo on Hamilton and 70 for $4.95/gal

Oh and if you read the specs on the C16 is says that the R/M is 117 octane...I am not sure about C12-14 though.

Guest Removed
Rob where can I find the 110 for under 5bucks a gallon

Mark

s high street..certified gas station just south of 104...the pump right next to the building ;)

Guest Removed
You can get 110 leaded on the side of the Citgo on Hamilton and 70 for $4.95/gal

Oh and if you read the specs on the C16 is says that the R/M is 117 octane...I am not sure about C12-14 though.

yep...cam 2 110 at the pump on the side..

thats what the sheet said..

thanks anthony and rob, i appreciate all the info on the race gas, the dsm will see it once in a while on track days and if im wanting to spend some money for no reason

Mark

its on 11th and summit on the corner but i know their gas sits for awhile.