10sec93's dyno pull

NTHER91

Guest Removed
. If I run some cheater slicks like he has on or whatever slick he is runnin, I would hook just as good, so again where do we gotta catch up at.

I bet it still wont hook on the street. :)

Or if it does, you better have some killer axles and diff. :grin2:

STFU Volvo boy... Quit nut swinging... j/k :)http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/iceman1234t/NutSwingers.jpg

Oh by the way... Congrads...

When i read this... i heard the voice of Samual L Jackson :lol:

Also RWD cars don't understeer they oversteer.

Do you know anything about cars at all? Front engine cars understeer, the only reason a RWD car would oversteer is due to breaking lose the drive tires by way of throttle. People that talk out of their ass = the lose.

Any other BOLD statements in this thread? :D

Do you know anything about cars at all? Front engine cars understeer, the only reason a RWD car would oversteer is due to breaking lose the drive tires by way of throttle. People that talk out of their ass = the lose.

Actually (as I beleive was previously stated), RWD cars can understeer or oversteer depending on suspension setup and design. Mustangs (with a live axle) for example can understeer badly with stock suspension, but have a problem with "snap-oversteer" when nearing the edge of adhesion (near the edge, not only when the tires break loose - before). This is mostly due to bind in the rear suspension and shitty geometry/design. Lots of other RWD car examples could be given to illustrate both understeer and oversteer conditions - I just use the Mustang b/c in stock form you typically end up fighting both... and I am a Mustang Parrot.:grin2:

Looks like he has skinnies on the front. It WILL understeer.