Hey Hey C-BUS

Guest TRDtuner

Guest TRDtuner

dang not another nubbie....

Im beth, currently i am driving an 01 Celica GT (booooo need a GTS instead)....Only mods done on it so far are 16s konig verdict rims wrapped in Toyo Proxy FZ4s.

I recently bought it cus my 96 Eclipse I had before was totaled back in November....Now THAT was a flippin sweet car......It was a maroon GS, body was as new as the first day it came outta the factory, (thats why it was so hard to see it totaled) amazing shape for a 96 and STILL to this day have not seen an original lookin that good. I had the Konigs on that and Toyos.... Eurotech taillights ( I was effy about those at first but w/ the middle piece out and keeping the "eclipse" peice in it looked real good), also had a sound system put in by sony xplod which i am currently trying to sell. Zenon headlights....and neons inside...The eclipse was not one bit "rice" but was absolutly clean. Hate to see it go.

As far as the Celica goes for now....I would like to make it a sleeper or a show car....and get a "daily driver" as i would work on the celica...

If i did make it show I have a few ideas for it....Like adding a TRD "action package"kit, TRD short exhaust system (standard length), Cold air intake, TRD super charger, Paint it Candy Apple Red, TRD (Japan leather )shift Knob, TRD lowering Springs, TRD oil filler cap, and im sure my list goes on but i am stopping here for now.....

I want a 95 Skyline GTR R33 V-SPEC.....heh don't we all............Daaang.

Yea and a Twin Turbo Supra ....................someday someday.

I talk a heck of alot about racing and watch F1, Rolex, SCCA, Drag Racing, Drifting, LaMans, NASCAR, basically anything found on SPEED........

Cheapass altezza taillights, check.

Ricey blue headlight bulbs, check.

Walmart stereo, check.

Neon lighting, check.

Zero parts installed to make the car go faster, check.

Fantasies about owning cars featured in Fast and Furious, check.

Overusage of elipses (...) and bad grammar, check.

Welcome to the board ricer, now show us your boobs.

hmm you forgot the cheap car stickers like apexi and greddy.

besides that Ricochet your my new hero!

welcome btw

Guest Yoder

I want a 95 Skyline GTR R33 V-SPEC.....heh don't we all............Daaang.

Yea and a Twin Turbo Supra ....................someday someday.

Nice, don't we all, but wait, the R33? I find the R32 a more attractive package, but to each his/her own...

I talk a heck of alot about racing and watch F1, Rolex, SCCA, Drag Racing, Drifting, LaMans, NASCAR, basically anything found on SPEED........

Nix the NASCAR, but yeah, cool, well done, welcome to CR!

Guest TRDtuner
Nice, don't we all, but wait, the R33? I find the R32 a more attractive package, but to each his/her own...

Heh, I could go with both as far as that goes! Just to own/drive one would be amazing on its own.

Geez if i ever had a chance just to drive one.......Id be grinning so large that my face would permanetly be stuck grinning hahahaaa... !!! What a kick I'd get out of that.......Ahhhh... Would be nice wouldn't it!??

Geez if i ever had a chance just to drive one.......Id be grinning so large that my face would permanetly be stuck grinning hahahaaa... !!! What a kick I'd get out of that.......Ahhhh... Would be nice wouldn't it!??

I could facilitate this happening. (R33 GTR V-spec)

Oh, and welcome.

Rumor has it there is an '95 R33 GT-R VSpec right here in Columbus! I think Rotarded might even be "buddies" with the guy...

Kyle

This guy? Everyone is buddies with him!

If you are as hot as the car, I'm sure he'd be glad to give you a drive.

http://216.29.155.107/R33/dieselDigital.net/DSC01675.jpg.Thumb.JPG

Guest TRDtuner
Ya, I actually have pic of a '95 GTR R33 VSPEC they were selling at Denny Dotson Automotive.(It was on the front of Auto Mart*March 1-7th Issue)....My brother and i were going to go look at it....Whatever happened to us going? hummm thats dumb we should have gone! Plus they have a supra there too....I wonder if that ever sold.....Im sure it did i will have to go online to the site and see if either one is still there.

Guest TRDtuner

I checked on the site and yep it is still up for sale......just think a mere $ 69 grand and it could be mine......Heh......Guess I better get a better paying job hahaha.!

Anyways go check it out if you want....... http://www.dennydotson.com

Guest StealthDudeTT
That's impossible! They never sold Skylines in the US!! Don't believe the lies

I can only hope you realize the possibilities of freight shipping someday in your life...

Ya, and here is Easton photoshopped over the Tokyo skyline:

Now that was funny! :lol:

I can only hope you realize the possibilities of freight shipping someday in your life...

I suck at being sarcastic on the internet.

http://nismopc.tripod.com/images/Delaware%20Nissan%20Meet%20040304/DSCF0105.JPG

(this is another photochop)

Guest StealthDudeTT
I suck at being sarcastic on the internet.

I figured that's what it was... but couldn't pass it up! :p

Mike quit messing with her.. we all know Kyle simply put a Skyline body kit on a Maxima.

That's what my signature says!!!... and a lambo kit on da fiero! I converted them both to AWD too, that was the hardest and most expensive part!!!

Kyle

Guest TRDtuner

Hahaha look at the guys in the pic w/ the "skyline".......There looking at it like daaang frank that aint a skyline its a flippin MAXIMA with a body kit. WTF!