Hey Hey C-BUS

Guest TRDtuner

Hahaha look at the guys in the pic w/ the "skyline".......There looking at it like daaang frank that aint a skyline its a flippin MAXIMA with a body kit. WTF!

but shiiit, that's an aweful big radiator... I didn't know HKS made em that big...HAHAAH ... and how the hell did they get the steering wheel over there on the wrong side? :D

K

but shiiit, that's an aweful big radiator... I didn't know HKS made em that big...HAHAAH ... and how the hell did they get the steering wheel over there on the wrong side? :D

K

That's the play steering wheel. You know. Like the driver ed cars? Damn, they even put all 3 of the pedals over there too. :)

Guest TRDtuner

K

Haha, Thats why they've been standing there thinking for so long. Whooa quit the modification there.

No but seriously.......Nice ride.

Guest TRDtuner
I was thinking a Miata that fell off the weight watchers plan.

Hahaha or those smart choice dinners and going to effin curves hahaha

Guest TRDtuner
welcome, I own a celica as well but a gts.

Niiiice ride bro! I want a GTS... But the ones i was looking at were over my budget at the time......What kind of mods do you have done to it ? Mine is stock for now b/s the rims......I am saving up a good savings then either going to work on this celica or just wait till i find something else to work on....will see.

Niiiice ride bro! I want a GTS... But the ones i was looking at were over my budget at the time......What kind of mods do you have done to it ? Mine is stock for now b/s the rims......I am saving up a good savings then either going to work on this celica or just wait till i find something else to work on....will see.

Not alot done to it yet: EBC cross/drilled slotted rotors, EBC pads, S2000 antenna, and just a new headunit and subs. Im ordering an exhaust system soon.

Welcome new one.. ummm if you have the money you can make anything a sleeper but do you really want to spend all that money? I have no problem with imports.. but I will point out the their flaws on occasion..lol

run away while you still can! j/k welcome...sorry to hear about the eclipse..is always a sad day when a dsm dies....my friend had one the same color as yours...a tree ran out infront of him... :slap:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/standardsta2003/03-31-2006033926PM.jpg

Guest StealthDudeTT
run away while you still can! j/k welcome...sorry to hear about the eclipse..is always a sad day when a dsm dies....my friend had one the same color as yours...a tree ran out infront of him... :slap:

Those damn trees... :nono:

Guest TRDtuner

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/standardsta2003/03-31-2006033926PM.jpg

OOOO SNAP!! THAT IS SOO BAD!!! Dang...How the heck did the tree get it? haha

I thought mine sucked......Mine was mostly front end damage......screwed up the fenders on both sides....air bags deployed but from the fenders back it was fine.....But because of the air bags deploying they declared it "totaled". I almost had someone fix it but there was an oil leak we couldn't find and it would have been on a salvage title......at the time i didnt care if it were to be on a salvage title or not i just wanted my car back.........BAD!

Sorry about your friends loss.....Looks like he did get it worse......Geez