Teaser pics for everyone

Farkas

Nice!That car started life in another part of the U.S. didn't it?You just don't see 20 year old Toyotas that clean that have been in the midwest from the beginning.Looks great.

Nice!That car started life in another part of the U.S. didn't it?You just don't see 20 year old Toyotas that clean that have been in the midwest from the beginning.Looks great.

It was originally a florida car so it has zero rust, and I try my best to keep it out of the rain but it's hard not to go play on some back roads once and a while...

New pictures coming as soon as this fuckin rain passes..

I think I saw you today in GC right passed the old Sears. I was pulled over in my monte. If it was you, car did look good.

Hehe...:lol:...best sighting ever award.

EDIT: Unless you don't mean by a police officer. Then carry on.

I think I saw you today in GC right passed the old Sears. I was pulled over in my monte. If it was you, car did look good.

I saw you getting out of your car outside of your house the other day. Yes, I'm stalking you ;)

Yeah,.. I was wondering why you were pulled over hahaha

But thanks.. that was me and my car in all it's glory.

That's b/c my house is right by there.

Wheels = ugly

Oh well he likes what he likes.

hey, your that asshole from ohiodrifting who thinks he is better than everyone else. for being a hachi driver, you sure dont know much about your car.

I think he means becouse you think you are cool calling it buy it Jdmsuperduperhellokitty name and then trying to act smart and correct someone like we give a shit