FS 90 civic hatch Si

Exodus

yeah. i smell a scam.

lol alright, well any ways the car was just sold tonight with no flaws and no pictures. dude came and payed me for it and i towed it for him. scam my ass get the fuck out of here with that lol.... negative nancy :asshole:

Now that we were on to you, you were quick to tell us it wasnt a scam. Now it seems even more like one. Think about it. You dont live in columbus, and you put up this relatively cheap civic hatch with no photos or proof that it exists at all.

Now that we were on to you, you were quick to tell us it wasnt a scam. Now it seems even more like one. Think about it. You dont live in columbus, and you put up this relatively cheap civic hatch with no photos or proof that it exists at all.

my friend took poics last night. do you still want me to post them just as proof that is exists? lol hmmm whhy would i spend all my time commin here to bump this thread if it were fake. shit im from cincy and im on these forums, and on 502streetscene and on ohiohondas, because no matter how far out a person is.. who knows they might want to come get it. i have had people from michigan come buy cars from me with no problem lol. you got one wacked out conspiracy buddy.