Challenge for Coltboostin

Sam1647545489

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this is not pouring more gas on the fire but.......

Jamie, in all seriousness, if you are so worried about Jp's car doing whatever in a race with me, the I think you should tell Jp to just park the car and not run it until Tilley and Jp race. I mean even at low boost and not getting on it something could still go wrong and break something in the motor. I mean hell even day to day driving normal something could go wrong. So your reasoning for Jp not needing to race me really doesnt make sense.

Another question is where has Jp been this whole time in this thread, it is weird he hasnt posted once yet not that I miss his posts. I would like to know if I still get my race after Tilley races him. And I still think one pass down the track wont hurt his car to much and even something does break I am sure Tilley would wait for him to fix it, I mean shouldnt all he have to do is go to the local junkyard to get some more parts for his car or to the local autozone??

I agree Sam. But we all bitched and moaned all winter long to get these two together, so let's make this happen before anything else. Again, it has nothing to do with JP breaking anything as that will probably happen regardless of who he runs (although I would prefer JP to keep a low profile until he runs John, but obviously that's not happening :).

I'll let the two of you workout the specifics, but like you, he's never backed down from race. So I'm sure it will happen right after he runs John. Plan on coming up sometime in June. PM me and we'll make sure we have a good group show up.

I agree Sam. But we all bitched and moaned all winter long to get these two together, so let's make this happen before anything else. Again, it has nothing to do with JP breaking anything as that will probably happen regardless of who he runs (although I would prefer JP to keep a low profile until he runs John, but obviously that's not happening :).

I'll let the two of you workout the specifics, but like you, he's never backed down from race. So I'm sure it will happen right after he runs John. Plan on coming up sometime in June. PM me and we'll make sure we have a good group show up.

Will do...

i called JP out well over a year ago on ColumbusDSM and i still i dont have my race.:(

I don't get why mister colt really thinks he can beat Tilley's car. If my some change of god he does win my say spraying more then his car even makes in giggle gas. I bet he don't drive home. But lets flip it. Tilley will 99% sure drive there and home in a running car. and 100$ anit shit. I bet he throws that shit at strippers on accident.

Fuck if i wanted i could take you car if i had the budget. But i don't.

9 second has been hit in the w-body l67

this must be the first callout thread that coltboostin hasn't posted in since he joined CR...ironic

Thanks for the head sup, I JUST saw this.

Since I have read that your car is ready,the rest of Sam's proposal....

First off, thanks for the non-confrentational offer. I may have to decline due to what is at stake vs. your boy John. Let me know when your car is abck up and we will see what happens. Maybe I can make some low boost passes with you. If you come up either way, let us know so we can meet and greet.

May I also say that this wait is getting long and ghey. I cant post dyno #'s, I cant post high boost videos-Fuck. Lets go already.

Jamie-As far as Tilley vs. Me from a dig instead of a roll-eh, I think we should stick to the original plan. I dont have much of a chance eitherway. :(

Hope this is not pouring more gas on the fire but.......

Jamie, in all seriousness, if you are so worried about Jp's car doing whatever in a race with me, the I think you should tell Jp to just park the car and not run it until Tilley and Jp race.

He has, several times now actally. :lol:

Sorry Jamie.

id have to agree with this question. we just read a 10 page thread in which jp repeatedly asked john to get his car done because hes afraid hes gonna blow up his car racing all these folks on the street. i believe the number was 20+. one pass at the strip shouldnt be a problem, right?

Bah-Only a few were taped, and only one has gotten out so far. Besides, High boost has not and will not be caught on film befor then.

if youre worried that after seeing jp run the good doctor will bow out of his race, ill be the first to say that the doc doesnt operate that way. .[/i]

Not back out. We just want to keep "full potential" under wraps until then if at all possible.

i called JP out well over a year ago on ColumbusDSM and i still i dont have my race.:(

And you still live 2.5 hours away. Convenience here is an issue-Remember the CBus giys have YET to venture this way, so you are just as guilty. shit, the Akron crew came down there a few times now!

Ill translate. JPs out streetracing every single night on 12psi and pump gas against 17 second cars to make himself seem like the street racing legend while Tilleys car is still down. "Low boost" on a 2.0L GT42 is mid/high 20s so that thing has got to be so rediculously slow Im amazed you found a stock civic to pull on. He knows one real run against a fast car that will require big boost means the odds of it driving home are less than him winning a 2nd grade spelling bee. His powerband is so disgustingly small without 35+psi or a huge shot of nitrous from a dig Sam will destroy him and even though hes dumber than a rock, I think even he is smart enough to realize this. If he "trys" to win his car will break more parts than hes supposedly paid for LOL.

Like I told Gunner, toss on the 250-shot and weld the head to the block because hes going to need it just to try to keep up :)

Oh, and since we are the ones putting the new "parts" on Sams car, and it will be done in less than a week (assuming they show up on time) you can keep running your mouth all you want about us taking forever. One set-up is a wee-bit more complicated than the other and we're not about to rush decisions and our work so that a true badass street car can go race a quick shitbox. The colt will break 5 times before the race regardless and if its down while were up then there are plenty of other fast shitboxes down here to run. Besides, I think John would rather race $5k bikes than $5k cars :)

Jeff

Wow, you are the biggest Ass on CR-Far worse than even Renner!

All you havce to do is log onto akronracing.com and see VIDEOS of the cars int he video that got leaked, running the said times. And you think I'm at 12psi? Well, time how long it taked to get to 6400rpm in 5th, 178mph-from a 15mph roll. If thats 12psi on a GT-42, then your FUCKED. You do realize that dont you? I should have lied and said it was race gas, turned up.

And you are STILL hung up on the fact that my total investment is less than what your charging John in labor? :lol: :lol: :lol: Bahahah!!

Your sad. You need a fucking hobby, hot pussy, fucking somthing!!

And BTW-Low boost is wherever I set the boost controler nimrod. :lol:

I can just see it now -- "Oh shit, the colt ran xx @ xxx mph now we need to pull the egine out and sell it really quick to go with a big block and a GT47R to win that $100 bet"

This made me :lol: :lol: After considering how "really quick" is defined over there @ IPS. :lol: :lol: waahahha!!!!!

Guest Ponyfreak
I need some slicks and a good track to run at. When you guys head up to Norwalk drop me a line as I would like to go as well. I know someone that I can borrow slicks from and hopefulyl fixed my bearing issue.

I need some slicks and a good track to run at. When you guys head up to Norwalk drop me a line as I would like to go as well. I know someone that I can borrow slicks from and hopefulyl fixed my bearing issue.

I will be sure to make a post and let all the cleveland guys know as well. :)

Holy shit, I have been wanting to see that car since I first heard of it.