Challenge for Coltboostin

Sam1647545489

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the fucking man. You did a great service, I am glad someone steped up!

That thing is bad no matter what !! lol When you gonna be at Norwalk again? btw wtf happened to my famous saying.. I dont feel special anymore hah :-P

Ill translate. JPs out streetracing every single night on 12psi and pump gas against 17 second cars to make himself seem like the street racing legend while Tilleys car is still down. "Low boost" on a 2.0L GT42 is mid/high 20s so that thing has got to be so rediculously slow Im amazed you found a stock civic to pull on. He knows one real run against a fast car that will require big boost means the odds of it driving home are less than him winning a 2nd grade spelling bee. His powerband is so disgustingly small without 35+psi or a huge shot of nitrous from a dig Sam will destroy him and even though hes dumber than a rock, I think even he is smart enough to realize this. If he "trys" to win his car will break more parts than hes supposedly paid for LOL.

Like I told Gunner, toss on the 250-shot and weld the head to the block because hes going to need it just to try to keep up :)

Oh, and since we are the ones putting the new "parts" on Sams car, and it will be done in less than a week (assuming they show up on time) you can keep running your mouth all you want about us taking forever. One set-up is a wee-bit more complicated than the other and we're not about to rush decisions and our work so that a true badass street car can go race a quick shitbox. The colt will break 5 times before the race regardless and if its down while were up then there are plenty of other fast shitboxes down here to run. Besides, I think John would rather race $5k bikes than $5k cars :)

Jeff

strong words considering you have no idea what your talking about :rolleyes: