Programmer's....

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

which one to buy.... Edge, hypertech, superchips.etc

Looking for one for My 02 Super Duty. 5.4L triton..Myself im liking the hypertech HyperPac...but not sure.( I like being able to fine tune the part throttle tranny shifts.)....that or the predator, i know the predator is a nice one, I've worked with those before and had damn good outcome..

Anyone have any suggestions?

they are working on a ford program but its not out yet and the program is 10k if you reall want to wait for it i think dynotune was looking into it but dont quote me on that im not quite sure

That's interesting....its an update to all the standard HPT guys. The credits to license a car is what costs the money, and that 10K figure is most likely a shop package. Usually most cars are 100-300$ (weird credit system they have)

Guest Removed
Advice? Don't get a handheld programmer. Last I heard, HP Tuners was working on Ford and Dodge tuning software to compliment their already impressive GM software. I'd check them out if I were you.

well , i figure a handheld will do just fine for what i want to do with the tow/daily driver..

Guest Removed
Rob I know in the Gm world the predator is better then the hypertech programmer. I dunno how it is for fords though.

The hypertech i was looking at is there lastest and greatest new thing, the hyperpac.. looks good..

and after already using a predator a few times before. im already sold on it...but all the ones those where on was manual cars...so i dont know how well the tweaking will go with the tranny shifts..

plus with the preator you can download custom tunes, from the web