Twin Turbo Diesel Pics

LAMiller

heres a fun pic of me just burning rubber - this was before the twins and wheels, etc.,etc. :)

http://www.firepunk.com/albums/lavonburnouts/Burnout_004.jpg

Here is a link to all my twin turbo fab pics! A little different then the twins on v8 gas engines but thought someone mite find it interesting.

My grampa was nice enough to let me borrow his shop so we could do all our welding and fab work evenings and wknds! and thanks to Brandon Miller for all the work he put into this setup and getting me going!!

I have a HX35/40 hybrid on the top and a Switzer S400 on the bottom. the small turbo on top makes for a quick spool which makes it FUN to drive and the combo makes 50-60psi of boost. http://www.firepunk.com/gallery/lavontwins

Guest Ponyfreak

Looks like you guys are using schedule 40 piping??? That sure has to be heavy.

I have a buddy in Miami that has a built Cummins in a F250 that runs 10.8's. He has the hoslet on bottom and a precision turbo on top. They were running 95-105psi on that truck.

Best of luck!

As of now I have stock injectors with 150hp nozzles on them and dyno'd at 484hp 1017 rwtq. track time of 1.75 60' 1/4 - 13.5@94 - but theres more coming!!

Exhaust headers? well I have access to a cnc - metal lathe - and lots of other goodies but It is pretty time consuming to fab up sumthing like that but can be done - Probly cheaper to buy sum somewhere unless you want 20 of them.