Print Services????

Casper

I need several hundred copies of the flier for the cruise-in made. Anybody work at a print shop that would donate the services? I'd be more than happy to add "Printing services donated by _________" to the flier. It is one page, front and back, black and white.

Looking to have this work donated, or at least part of it donated. Kinkos says its a corporate thing, and they don't usually donate anything. Cheap bastards. Never heard of Minuteman Press. I'll check them out.

Never heard of Minuteman Press. I'll check them out.

They used to print a bunch of our instruction manuals and stickers, there's one located on polaris, 1/2 mi east of 23. If they're donating work to a non-proffit dealy'o, they aught to be able to write it off. A little job like this just isn't somethng Fed Ex/Kinkos is going to care about.

We'll end up needing about a thousand. I'll find out today if our print center is going to donate some. I figure if we can get a few places to make a few hundred copies, we'll be good. Maybe 200 - 400 copies from each place? Everyone here who is helping would like 200 copies each. We need a lot.