West Broad St.????

89mark

ive heard people meet up on west broad.

but ive driven by a few times and theres never anyone up there.

i think people from around the west side should start meeting up there because there is like no cars around here beside me and a few other kids

ive heard people meet up on west broad.

but ive driven by a few times and theres never anyone up there.

i think people from around the west side should start meeting up there because there is like no cars around here beside me and a few other kids

yep we meet on west broad just keep searching ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stillen_racing

Hey, who meets up like on friday nights @ White Castle on Wilson&Broad? cuz I really dont know anyone there and I dont want to feel like a dumbshit.Occasionally, I go through WC when everyone is there, but some ppl just give me hardass looks.

ICEMAN

I've been up there a few times in my friends evo. I havn't been able to take the talon up there yet. I havn't met to many cool people at WC, most of them just talk shit about your car and say how fast there friends cars are, even though they don't even have their license.

You live in hilliard right? You still in highschool by anychance? I go to davidson if you do.

yea and sometimes it spills over to the check cashign place gets packed real fast but i dont hink any races go on just a bunch of mini vans sitting with there kids (white trash) occasinally youll see a nice mopar or a lowered s10 with a big scoop (matt) but no one has raced worth talkign about

the bad thing about broad is most everone there hates ricers. if you show up in a camro, mustang, old dart they will automaticly like you and dick mode goes off. but if your in a ricer car then its dick mode full time by everyone in the lot. we kinda got it sorted out. ricers toward wilson rd and the fast cars on the side along wilson against the car lot. no dont get me wrong there are guys there that can apreciate a fast import. but the kids that come out with stereo blazing and doing stupid shit get kicked out quick. that way we can stay there for a while.

Guest Removed
I've been up there a few times in my friends evo. I havn't been able to take the talon up there yet. I havn't met to many cool people at WC, most of them just talk shit .

Alot of the guys out there have been street racing for over 20 years. Everyone that races over there has some people talking shit for them(weither they want them to or not) ;)

Guest Removed
yea and sometimes it spills over to the check cashign place gets packed real fast but i dont hink any races go on just a bunch of mini vans sitting with there kids (white trash) occasinally youll see a nice mopar or a lowered s10 with a big scoop (matt) but no one has raced worth talkign about

What, are you smoking crack? races happen there alnost every friday and saturday night! trust me, i get phone calls at 1 and 3 or even 4 in the morning, sayying we're down here on (insert road here) racing. how many do you want to give sams s-10?(the one that sits on the trailer)

the bad thing about broad is most everone there hates ricers. if you show up in a camro, mustang, old dart they will automaticly like you and dick mode goes off. but if your in a ricer car then its dick mode full time by everyone in the lot. we kinda got it sorted out. ricers toward wilson rd and the fast cars on the side along wilson against the car lot. no dont get me wrong there are guys there that can apreciate a fast import. but the kids that come out with stereo blazing and doing stupid shit get kicked out quick. that way we can stay there for a while.

I guess we parked on the wrong side. LOL. I should of noticed when I was parked next to that white convert stang with spoke wheels and a loud stero. Ill be back this friday on the other side.

I hope noones a dick this time..