Would you like to see Wolverine get ripped in half?!?!

l36tols1

But that does beg the question... given that Wolverine has adamantium skeletal enhancements, could the Hulk actually rip Logan in half like that?

(has a nagging suspicion Mensan's about to fly in here and demand to know whether or not his hamster-wheel airplane is going to take off)

ive been away from them since 8th grade, and i graduated about 7 years ago, but i thought he didnt have adamantium skeletal pieces anymore because of magneto(?)

correct.

Even if he did have the adamantium skeleton he could be still toren in half it only covered bones not the joints.

im wondering what the fuck had wolverine using the green meanie as a scratching post.

It's been a while since I was into comic books, but, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Wolverine's first appearance - anywhere - in an Incredible Hulk comic, in which he (i.e., Wolverine) was "Weapon X?" Thus, if I'm correct, what I imagine to be some new spin-off, the "Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine" or whatever it is that the pic we're looking at is from, may be some kind of homage to the comic book origins of Wolverine.

Also, Ricochet, I think Magneto, at one point, actually removed the adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton - Magneto's a fairly powerful mutant, after all. However, I'm even less sure about this fact than I am about the aforementioned fact about Wolverine's first appearance in a comic book.

One would assume that if he can get the pieces together he would be able to heal, i remember one book when i was younger of him getting hit with hundreds of bullets and living.

Yeah magneto and wolverine got in a fight, ( on top of the statue of liberty i think ) magneto ripped out his metal, bones grew in place of the old metal giving him bone claws.

yes wolverines first appearance was in a hulk comic.

X3 was pretty damn cool

It was wolverine #75, part of an event called Fatal Attraction, when magneto pulled the adamantium out of wolverine through his pores. the claws were always there. He got his adamantium back in a later comic though.

fuckin nerd

Wolvie got his adamantinum back. I dont remember how, what, or where. I do have the comic here in a box somewhere maybe I should dig it out. Humm I might have to make a trip to the comics store today now... Crap there goes my drinking money. Oh and shortly after magnus took wolives adamantinum the prof reduced magnus' brain functions to the equlivent of a infant. I have too many comics. I need more though ;-)

The Hulk can't damage Adamantium. It is the second strongest substance known in the Marvel Universe. Captain America's shield is a Vibranium-Adamantium alloy that is stronger. In fact, to damage adamantium would require someone with the power of Galactus

Of course, this is all based on my knowledge circa 1995 or so. It may have changed.

The Hulk, himself is a fast healer also. That was revealed in the Hulk where Wolverine and the Gray Hulk went at it. As it turns out, the Hulks skin wasn't impenetrable, just extremely strong, and what injuries he did take healed very fast.

Yes, I was an avowed comic nerd in my teenage days. Still am, although I don't buy or read comics anymore.

The Hulk can't damage Adamantium. It is the second strongest substance known in the Marvel Universe. Captain America's shield is a Vibranium-Adamantium alloy that is stronger. In fact, to damage adamantium would require someone with the power of Galactus

thats kinda what i was thinking. It is the Marvel Univerese though. I guess we will get to see wolive get put back toghter. heh

later,

jay

Wolvie got his adamantinum back. I dont remember how, what, or where. I do have the comic here in a box somewhere maybe I should dig it out. Humm I might have to make a trip to the comics store today now... Crap there goes my drinking money. Oh and shortly after magnus took wolives adamantinum the prof reduced magnus' brain functions to the equlivent of a infant. I have too many comics. I need more though ;-)

He gets it back from Apocalypse after he beat Sabretooth in the arena fight to become the leader of the Four Horsemen.