windshield wiper problem?

TheHaze

So I get new tires and wheels today. I got 17x7s and i think the tires are 205's. I'm riding on 315 and I hear a huge pop after I hit something that I didnt see so it mustve been small. i pull over and everything seems okay and the tires were still good. I saw some fluid leaking and was like "oh shit is that coolant?!" then i smelled it and realized it was windshield wiper fluid. All of it leaked out. Is there a reason I'm missing for this? My suspension is all stock right now but the springs are within a few milimeters of the front tires. Could this have something to do with that? I'm so confuzzled right now. The motor seems fine but something made the windshield wiper fluid leak? is there a pump for the windshield fluid that coulda fucked up?

EDIT: So i got down and dirty and lifted the car and the front passenger wheel well cover is gone exposing the fluid resovoir. The hosing came off so that's where it leaked from. It looks like the connector to the pump/motor got hit and broke off. Oh well, I'll just remove it. lol