WTB a humidor

Sturg1647545502

Going to Brazil in a month and planning on bringing back some cigars yet i have no humidor. ive heard diamond crown, credo and craftman's bench are good brands, but an open to any thing that will do the job.

Looking for 75-150 box.

possibly working something out wherei can bring you back some cigars

thanks

Brian

I only have one humidor, but if you are offerning to bring back some Cubans... I mean cigars I am willing to send along some cash.... Romeo Y Juliea's are a good one to try if you haven't.

yea i would be open to that. I dont know if i can get mainstream cigars but i immagine i would be able to. The tobacco is often grown in brazil, but the cigars themselfs are rolled in their designated places( not brazil).

ill do some asking around and see what is forsale. give me a laundry list of possible cigars, and i could also bring back some brazillian cigars that are good, just not mainstream.

Thanks for the suggestions, but im going allthe way to brazil, the majority of what im bringing back is going to be brazilian cigars. Im not being completly closeminded, and will probably end up with a cornucopia of tobacco.:D (hence the need for a humidor)

If i want cubans, ill take a fieldtrip up to Windsor(despite the USD being shit right now)

If you need anything Cigar related call (614) 563-6422 and ask for Jim and tell him Andy sent you. He has access to everything from pre-embargo cubans to enormous humidors.