Geico is full of shit!

Balian

So I called today to get some quotes on some cycles to see if they will really jack my rates up due to my buell being stolen...Hahahahaha...Gotta love this...

So I do their online quote system filling in all of my information and I get a quote on a GSX-R1000 being 879 dollars a year. Now I go back and fill in the fact that I had a theft claim and what do I get....I get the, "Sorry we cannot provide you with a quote right now..."

Then I decide to call them directly to see what it would be and to my surprise, it came out to 3400 a year for the same bike, same details and coverage...WTF? But when I asked if they will hold it against me, the lady at geico told me that no it wont be held against me, infact being that I have a policy with geico that I will get a discount... Hmm....879 to 3400. Some discount. What a bunch of money hungry nutswingers..

We use All State (Wally Brown) in galloway off of Hall and Galloway Rd. I can look up the number. We saved almost $30-$40 a month by going with him vs State Farm on the GSXR-750, and saved almost $2000 a year on the Busa!!!

Guest LuisE513
PM me...I can get you hooked up with my Statefarm agent. Several people in our group has called him and bought a policy. He is by far the cheapest I have ever seen.

Which State Farm agent is it?