I saw a wreck....

Putty

Lastnight, our group, about 6 bikes were coming 71N..There was a car parked on the right emergency lane....A young chic in a Taurus is getting on from 161, goes right..hits the guard rail, and smashes into the back of the parked car. This sent the parked across 71, it does like a Uturn and hits the median wall in the middle.. I pulled over on the right side....all the others were on the left with the car that was initially on the right. The chic gets out her car freaking out and I asked her wtf was she doing and she goes I have no idea where that car came from or what just happened. I asked her had she been drinking cause she hit a damn parked car on the freeway. We were not sure if there was anyone in the parked car cause it was bent up like a harmonica....Tons of cops and shit came and we sped off after briefing them....hella crazy!

Yep sounds like good ole Columbus, Ohio drivers for you..lol I actually feel alot safer drivging in Chicago then I do in Columbus..

Thank you for qualifying "Columbus" with "Ohio," as I'm sure that, without that, we'd have no fucking clue what city to which you were referring.

Thank you for qualifying "Columbus" with "Ohio," as I'm sure that, without that, we'd have no fucking clue what city to which you were referring.

Geez, I see what pisses you off....lol!!!

Last year while I had my SHO I was heading up 270W to visit a friend at work when this girl probably around 16-17 comes flying up on a Semi (I was in the fast lane) and punches it and ends up cutting me off pretty bad. I had to slam on my brakes to avoid rear ending her. Some way or another she took the lane change too quickly and ended up going onto the median and spinning around, I was going around 70ish and her car was facing my driver side door. The look on her face was priceless. After all that (She probably spun around 3 times, it was cold and probably the grass was icy) she had ended up in the middle lane. Then being the quick bright thinker she is, drives the WRONG WAY down the freeway to get off an exit ramp, mind you it wasn't very far away but still what the hell?

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch..lol but I always refer columbus as Columbus, Ohio.. seeing how I live in Chicago its kind of a force of habit now..

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch..lol but I always refer columbus as Columbus, Ohio.. seeing how I live in Chicago its kind of a force of habit now..

Then you won't be surprised from now on by my "force of habit" of lighting you the fuck up for dumb shit like this. So, by all means, keep it up - my sadistic streak needs expressed every once and a while.

Oh lord someone give this guy some midol.. Didn't know putting the city and state in the same sentence will make someone so upset.. Oh well have fun.. please everyone do not make the good doctor mad!

Oh lord someone give this guy some midol.. Didn't know putting the city and state in the same sentence will make someone so upset.. Oh well have fun.. please everyone do not make the good doctor mad!

Not mad, it's just a pet peeve of mine. I'm fairly pro-Columbus, and dislike that Columbus so often must be qualified with the tag "Ohio," whereas other, prominent national cities (e.g., Chicago) do not need such qualifiers. So, it's particularly annoying when people like you who (1) have lived in Columbus and would presumably know it's history and (2) are in a position to enact a positive influence on the city's image by regularly interacting with people in other cities - like Chicago - continue to use the unnecessary qualifier "Ohio."

I only have a few pet peeves. This happens to be one of them. Is it insignicant in the larger scheme of things? Certainly. Will that make me stop harping on it? Certainly not. :)

Not mad, it's just a pet peeve of mine. I'm fairly pro-Columbus, and dislike that Columbus so often must be qualified with the tag "Ohio," whereas other, prominent national cities (e.g., Chicago) do not need such qualifiers. So, it's particularly annoying when people like you who (1) have lived in Columbus and would presumably know it's history and (2) are in a position to enact a positive influence on the city's image by regularly interacting with people in other cities - like Chicago - continue to use the unnecessary qualifier "Ohio."

I only have a few pet peeves. This happens to be one of them. Is it insignicant in the larger scheme of things? Certainly. Will that make me stop harping on it? Certainly not. :)

OK got cha! trust me I love Columbus was born and raised here but you have to admit we suck as drivers!..lol

LOL. Jesus Doc - maybe you better go on Dr. Phil!

(waiting for the shitstorm this causes...)