More of IPS

Guest Hal

If you haven't met them, everybody at IPS is awesome, these guys took care of my car like it was their own.

I'll start off by saying that I bought a shitty 2.8" pulley for my car. I took it into IPS and after they installed it they noticed the belt started trying to walk off the idler. When they were removing it, the puller crimpled that pulley making it junk. They then proceeded to order me a new Steeda pulley at their expense and got it put on for me today. The car pulls sooo hard now as compared to the stock setup. They could not have been more helpful in getting everything taken care of for me. I will definitely be going back to them in the future.

Thanks a lot Greg, Jeff and everyone.

Hal

PS. Greg if you see this, I plan on doing the nitrous in a month or two once my raise goes through. I'll give you a call or stop by and we can talk about the details.

Guest powers
Thanks for the positive feedback. The whole goal is to do everything you can for each customer. Look forward to helping you in the future with modding your car.

You forgot the taillights, John :D

The tails were bought - and installed without my knowledge - by my ex-girlfriend. (She did it as a suprise gift.) IPS didn't have anything to do with those, so you can't peg that on them.

Nice try, though, fucker. :)

Guest powers
The tails were bought - and installed without my knowledge - by my ex-girlfriend. (She did it as a suprise gift.) IPS didn't have anything to do with those, so you can't peg that on them.

Nice try, though, fucker. :)

I never know if that woman you speak of is your ex girlfiend or your future ex wife :D

you should of, it was a real good time.. i dropped by your house a couple of days ago cause my friend wanted to see your car and i tried to call you but you did not pick up and i didnt know which house was really yours.. yea i did, i missed two classes and i was like there is no way i can recover from that. i want a ride in your car real bad now that you have the bigger pulley.

Guest powers
I think, technically, the new pulley he's referring to is actually smaller.

You sir are correct. The blower pullies would spin the blower slower if they are larger faster if smaller.

The opposite is true of the lowers.

They're right Matt, it needs to be smaller to overdrive the blower. Bigger is what you want for underdrive pullies and lower blower pullies. I'll PM you my number to make sure you have the right one, you can give me a call and we'll get together.