um.... I've switched teams!!

owndjoo

I have always been an avid suzuki guy. Always have ridden nothing but suzukis and love them. But after seeing this new bike, I want a Duc!!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/ducati/desmorr/1.htm

click arrows at bottom for more pix

anyone have an extra $65k???

I don't know if many people on here are stunt fans....but if so........darius just bought one for $60 g's ON SALE.......and says he's gonna scrap the stock tail..........gangsta.....yes.........but stupid imo............if its serious.

haha, riiiite. they go on sale NEXT june/july, btw. 400 made. 3 years of free service and 3 year warranty. i just hope to see this bike in next years AMA superbike and superstock classes. that is, if it will qualify for homologation.

u can have all the H P you want but u got 2 no how 2 ride or drive good 2 use it all.

yea, that's the thing, these are gonna end up in the hands of doctors and dentists more than likely.... Alhtough myself would MUCH rather have this bike than a 60k dollar chopper. and i guaranteee no one on this board could use that bike to its full potential, myself included.

I'm not saying that I dont believe you, But I would have to see it to believe it. 200 hp is a lot. Is that what there saying it makes at the crank, Or at the wheel?

this is a moto gp bike toned down for the street. it's a claimed 200hp. doesnt say BHP or crank. magnesium wheels, best forks money can buy, a freakin v4 for god sakes!! evidently you dont watch much racing.

edit that= L4