forsale rotary rx7 13b motor trans ecm and harnes

Comebackkid

I tried selling the exact same thing for i think $250 several times on here. That engine and tranny are still sitting in the garage.

You are lucky I didn't see this until after you posted a price, it would have been deleted for not following the simple rules that are stickied at the top of the forum.

since someone has a stick up there ass.. $1000 on the motor trans harrness ecm

I'm not usually one to correct, but I think it is "their" instead of there. And I probably spelled it wrong.

Anyway, are you the guy doing an LS1 swap that I talked to at the RX 7 store about a month ago? If so, I'm interested. If you are a differant guy, PM me your # so I can talk to you about the motor.

So wait, you're a newb with eleven posts. You don't follow the rules. Then you say a long term, senior member has a stick up their ass because he corrected you? You're a dick.

I'm not usually one to correct, but I think it is "their" instead of there. And I probably spelled it wrong.

Anyway, are you the guy doing an LS1 swap that I talked to at the RX 7 store about a month ago? If so, I'm interested. If you are a differant guy, PM me your # so I can talk to you about the motor.

Haha..that was probably me. I went up there a while back with my brother to pick up some brake pads. Sold my rotary about two weeks ago. Nice talking to ya btw.

Don't you love when people use their friends acounts to talk shit. But no, we're putting a 302 in his RX-7. I tried to get him to sell the car to me so I could put my stock 472 in it. I kind of kind the idea of a RX-7.7.

jason a cadi powerd rx7 would be great but that car couldn't take your turbo 472. that turbo is bigger than my head and i have a big head. and i don't want $1000 for the motor and trans i just put that there for above reasons.

Ok, this is retarded.

1) Follow the rules.

2) Follow the rules.

3) If in doubt about #1 or #2, follow the rules.

That being said, remove the stick from your respective ass, post a serious asking price since now you've obviously admitted it was bullshit, and quit heckling with your buddy. Use the PM feature.