Illegal License Plates

TheHaze

ditto i have been to court plenty of times.. and have not revieved jail time.

really dude you will definately not get jail time. thye may even say.. your sentence is 3 days jail "suspended" menaing you dont have to go to jail.

i have had that like 2 times.

i did 155 in a 55 in gahana and went to court and no jail time and paid $350 in fines and court costs.

youl probably have maybe $150 tied up in the whole thing, and i doubt youll get any points for it either.

dont worry everythign will be fine, and listen to what powers says about your presentation in court. he is dead on

1.) If they cant make a POSITIVE ID of someone they are going to take you into the ID bureau to find out who you are, they wont just let you go.

2.) You shouldnt have driven that car anywhere without a valid 30 day tag

3.) They are not going to send you to jail dont worry

4.) Just make sure you have all your current registration paper work with you, and proof of your insurance

Does the court have documentation with them to see I have no offenses ever? Will it help me at all if I mention that and that I made a true mistake? Do you guys think they'll give me any jail time?

Before you speak to the judge you will sit down with the city prosecutor. They have a L.E.A.D.S PC at their table to verify your past driving record.

Guest øctane
Just remember, the city likes $$ way more than they like looking at you behind bars...just make sure you can prove that you had your insurance and the best intentions and you will be fine, calm down.