Reputable shop - Suggestions?

ImUrOBGYN

I seem to have a small leak somewhere in my cooling system. I have the general area down and spent this weekend trying to find it while replacing a knock sensor. Due to a relatively recent back injury and being out of time for having fixed in time for work, I may have to take it to a shop tomorrow. Any suggestions in the Delaware/Columbus area would be great. The closer to Del the better. Depending how affordable the shop is, I may have them go ahead and look the car over for anything I may be missing. I have an 89 Supra Turbo. Affordable and quick turnover. I know one is generally easier to get than both. :) Thanks all.

Christian

Chapin's Auto Service in Worthington. They did a full engine swap for my last car a year ago for only $300. It was a flawless swap as well. Their other prcies are damn near cheap too and everyone there has been working on cars for 20 or so years.

Starfleet automotive on the east side 201 e william st. bauerle automotive on the west side. they are on curtis street, and i would trust him to do just about anything with my car. or there is lasota automotive on the southside, 320 london rd, suite 711, again would trust him to do anything on my car.

Just stay away from precision on curtis street, they are crooks, and try to screw everyone over.

Thanks guys, I won't be making a decision until a little later on today as to who I'll take it, too. So, keep the ideas coming. I gotta say I'm still waiting for at least two people to agree on a shop, lol. I need something to help sway me though I gotta say that shop who did the motor swap for $300 sounds pretty good as far as pricing goes. ;)

I have to be back to work by Wed morning. So today and tomorrow. I was supposed to be in today, but I told them I couldn't be in until probably Wed morning.

As for the shops, if everyone could be a bit more specific about their experience, for example: how many times you've used them, affordability, turnover time, if anyone else you know has used them. I'm looking for a shop for not just this, but future use, as well.

Well, I was going to goto Chapin's but they couldn't take the car until Thurs afternoon so I went with Central here in Delaware due to the close location. I would've checked out Baurele Automotive, as well but I'd already gone to Central. Guess we'll see how that works out. I'll let everyone know.