Inerested in buying a house...

Casper

I'm not really particular about the area, just some place decent and fairly safe. I want a garage. In fact, the garage is probably the deciding factor for me. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot, maybe around $100k. I'm open to condos. I want a deck, or someplace I could build one. Two bedrooms or more is cool. I work downtown, and would like to keep the drive under 20 minutes. Anybody have any suggestions? Know of a neighbor selling a house?

Do not finance for more than 15 years.

Ever.

Also, if you want us to help to keep your drive under twenty minutes, I suggest you tell us your point of origin, and also your destination. It will help with all the minor details.

Also, if you want us to help to keep your drive under twenty minutes, I suggest you tell us your point of origin, and also your destination. It will help with all the minor details.

I work downtown, and would like to keep the drive under 20 minutes.

:confused:

well, if you are open to condos I know a few people who sell for village communities and for today homes. I can get you a phone number if you want. I work for Trinity Homes but I don't have anything in the 100k range.

Good luck trying to get anything around 100k that's NOT in the ghetto.

Have you tried the Hilltop area yet? :).

maybe you have not been on the hill lately but my parents old house was off burgess and its fucking hood

You can't be serious. Please, tell me you're not serious.

I've been looking at house in Hilliard, Grandview, Galloway, etc for around the $100k price range.

Condos in these areas for that price are pretty damned nice. The houses are okay.

I don't mind buying something that needs some work. I have A LOT of experience with plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, etc. My dad was a general contractor most of my life, and owned his own painting company. I spent every summer working with him. I can handle it.

So back to the finding a place...

Guest Mushijobah
Southeast side...Alum creek drive area....Mainly industrial (cheap, nice houses, nice lots, big garages hence blue-collar industrial). Columbus schools (not high taxes). Take 104 to highstreet or 70 to downtown in less than 20. Go take a look around Three Creeks Metro Park.

There is a condo in my neighborhood, HUD home you could get for probably around $100,000. I can get you some information if you want. They normally sell from $125,000 to $160,000 depending on the model.

our house was 100k and its in a great place in Hilliard very safe area 2 car garage