Is there a doctor in the house?

Science Abuse

Muscles. There is something going on in my upper back, stemming from a long bike ride. it feels like I have a weight on a string, and I've tossed it over my shoulder, and the string is rolling around, plucking along my bone structure. Its deffinately related to my neck, from my books here I'd say Rhomboideus minor or Rhomboideus major. Maybe the Levator Scapulae, but this feels like it connects lower then that. Its related to my arm movement, specificaly reaching out and down. This points to the Rhomb-major, since the scapula would be moving outward.

It just felt weird yesterday, now its starting to sting. Any free medical advise?

i agree with al. best thing for fresh muscle injuries is ice, elevation, and rest. after a dozen years playing soccer, most of which i was the teams unofficial trainer, thats the best advice i can give. unless theres something very serious going on, which youd probably recognize, a doctor will prescribe pain medication, and maybe..MAYBE...muscle relaxers. ibuprofen or naproxyn is best, because they are anti-inflammatory as well.

Otherwise maybe you need a 90lb oriental babe to give you a massage.

My hulking fatass asian woman weighs 100 lb, damnit! (I love you Elena!) :p

All thats good stuff...accept for the fact that keeping thses muscles relaxed is impossible. They hold my head up, and get yanked every time I reach forward, which I do alot. :(

meh

My hulking fatass asian woman weighs 100 lb, damnit! (I love you Elena!) :p

All thats good stuff...accept for the fact that keeping thses muscles relaxed is impossible. They hold my head up, and get yanked every time I reach forward, which I do alot. :(

meh

Take muscle relaxers... and maybe they'll help you spell better and use proper words.

thats --> that's

accept --> except

thses --> these

alot --> a lot

SpellmasterG signing off.

after first 48 hours switch between ice and heat

- I see a pain speciliast for unoperable back problems.

when i get myuscle messed up thats whtat they do

i agree with al. best thing for fresh muscle injuries is ice, elevation, and rest. after a dozen years playing soccer, most of which i was the teams unofficial trainer, thats the best advice i can give. unless theres something very serious going on, which youd probably recognize, a doctor will prescribe pain medication, and maybe..MAYBE...muscle relaxers. ibuprofen or naproxyn is best, because they are anti-inflammatory as well.