Dunlap 616

Guest testmyr6

Guest testmyr6

Well i had a set of these dunlaps i had planned on usin in the rain on the track. Dunlap calls them them the hulligans or a stunt tire. I call them worthless. I decided that these brand new tires would be better than worn out dead pirelli super corsa's. They feel like driving an off road truck with super swampers. There is almost no contact patch because of the tread design. I dont know where they get off calling them stunt tires because coming down off slow and fast wheelies u get terrilbe tank slap. While in a wheelie the bike wabbles so bad that i got sea sick. The only chance these tires stand is in the pooring rain once again because of the tread design. but other than that i would steer clear.......

Set of dunlap 616 for sale only 200 miles. Will go for real cheep.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/buzzwhiteyear/DSC00729.jpg

Seems stupid of dunlop to brand these tires as hulligan or stunt tires since they were specifically designed for the Buell Ulysses which is branded as an adventure bike. I've had no trouble with the tires swimming or tank slap coming down off of wheelies but I own a Ulysses so that's probobly got alot to do with it. On a side note I went on a ride last weekend with 3 other Buell's a BMW and a Rc51 athe only reason I wasnt keeping up with the RC was I was trying to keep the guy behind me in my mirrors so we didnt loose anyone but we were all sucking hind tit to the guy on the BMW K1200R.

Oh yeah let the Buell flaming commense.

Guest Bananas

DAHM........ First you all go camping and now your out buying dirt bike tires for your bikes... what the hell is going on in Columbus while I'm gone.... .....

THANKS AGAIN CHROME.....