Iron Pony (Fri) Stunt

Guest streetkilla

Guest streetkilla

bike night on friday at the poney, OnOne throw'n down a demo and open practice in the lot....

This is my first post, so whats up 2wheelerz.....

Guest Chrome

Just a little heads up, the lot is for OnOne ONLY. if you are a squid and think that you are going to ride there you will be disappointed. i don't want to sound like a dick or anything, but OnOne is the only group that is allowed to ride in the lot.

sorry squids

Just a little heads up, the lot is for OnOne ONLY. if you are a squid and think that you are going to ride there you will be disappointed. i don't want to sound like a dick or anything, but OnOne is the only group that is allowed to ride in the lot.

sorry squids

Just a little heads up, I will be surfing across the lot... :marc:

Guest streetkilla

sorry squids

Listen Pud wacker. We dont need you showing off all you tricks. I dont think columbus can handle the amazment.

You all are a piece of work.......

Seriously though. Dont be suprised if your a squid and you get booted for beein an ass. Cause it will happen.

Boot me....I'll watch from the Wonder Bread place....Now I feel like using the lot for a dragstrip. Anyone got a portable tree.?

http://server2.ihostphotos.com/imgt/144163.jpg

Guest 420GSXR1000

lol lol .....bet i get a few passes in and DONT get kicked off!!! and there is NO SUCH THING as "open practice" at the pony!!!

...and streetkilla is GAY!!! dont listen to his ass!!! lol j/k man, but really, "streetkilla"???? you havent been on the streets in a while fucker!!!!!

:) lol

Guest Meatwad

sorry squids

Hey Chromey, find me a squid t-shirt. I think i need one. :D

Guest 420GSXR1000

lol ....lotkilla!!!!!

yea well i got my passes in too!!! :) ....i just waited till it dies down a bit!!!!! aint got skillz yet, and dont pretend too :) .....but lotkilla :) is getting fucking slow man slow,....killer job MATHEW!!!!

Guest Bananas
OK.... sorry this is such a late post.... But who the hell at the pony is going to boot anyone, the rent a cop. I've seen scare crows do more work than those guys....

Guest 420GSXR1000
keep it streets............and i dont want no hate from costunnerz because you haven't hung out w/ me in atleast a year..........im 90% streets after six14stunt died.........riding solo :(

here ya go chad....shit shit shit....thats me givin ya shit!!!! lol

hey, you should still get out man...theres a onone practice spot over by you, maybe next weekend make it out eh????

later dude