FS: Immaculate '94 300ZX NA

Mixophrenia

http://www.vitaliyonline.com/redz.jpg

I just purchased this car as an impulse buy but now realize I can't afford to keep this car in the condition it deserves to be in. Hopefully I can find someone that appreciates these cars for what they really are. This 1994 is one of only 5,314 ever produced and is probably one of the last in it's kind in such incredible condition. It has 119,000 miles on it but is in better condition than my friends 45k TT. All maintenance is up to date in the last 30k miles and has been maintained by the renowned Z1 Motorsports in Georgia. This car is absolutely flawless from the big brakes to the leather and suede interior. The car has been upgraded with a '99 Jspec front bumper and Stillen rear wing and repainted Viper Red for a very unique and beautiful look. The staggered wheel setup makes the car look incredible. This color combination with bronze wheels is by far one of the best I have ever seen. The rear wheels sit just outside of the rear fender and gives the car an aggressive stance and incredible handling. The rear tires will need to replaced very soon as they have very little tread left (about 20%, if that). I have owned 4 Zs and this is by far the best running Z I have ever owned and/or ever seen. It idles perfectly, starts flawlessly, and drives absolutely immaculately. The factory Bose sound system works like new and even has dealer option factory CD player that plays CDs better than most modern CD players. The interior leather and suede is perfect with absolutely no rips or tears whatsoever. The only problem the car has is the A/C system will need to be recharged soon. The A/C works for a short while and then clicks off, but the A/C system itself is in excellent condition. All installations/repairs/upgrades have been done at Z1 Motorsports.

Modifications Include:

- '99 Jspec Front Bumper w/ all accessories and Shaved License Mount

- Stillen Discontinued Flush Mount Wing

- Brand New Viper Red Paint Job

- Electric Fan

- Underdrive Pullies

- 12.5" Huge Slotted/Cross Drilled Front Rotors w/ Caliper Relocation Kit

- Crossdrilled Rotors in Rear

- Stainless Steel Brake Lines

- All new Hawk Brake Pads

- Upgraded Performance Clutch and Lightened Flywheel

- Eibach .8" Lowering Springs

- 300degree Front Camber Compensation Kit

- Unknown Upgraded Rear Control Arms

- Optima Yellow Top Battery

- Jim Wolf Technologies Intake System

- BSA Lightweight 18x8 Front and 18x10 Rear Wheels

More pictures can be seen here:

http://sales.zpartsstore.com

My asking price is $9000 but I am willing to entertain offers.

I'm pretty sure this car won't have any problems selling.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Vitaliy

AIM - Mixophrenia

Yahoo - Mixophrenia

Email - admin@vitaliyonline.com

THANK YOU!!!