To all drive by shits

PeteS40

with the perpetual absence of "Da Troof", I've basically assumed his role in pissing most people off.

"assumtion is just like masturbation, it only feels good to the person causing the action, to everyone else you look like an ass."

just a quote you may wanna hear.

1: You misspelled "a-s-s-u-m-p-t-i-o-n"

2: Your quote refers to the use of assumption as a noun, not as a verb

3: I'm drunk, and I still offer more coherent posts than you

4: I was kidding, dude. I work 2 jobs, one of which is teaching tennis to all ages. A lot of that is basically babysitting little kids and just teaching them to hold a tennis racquet. I have the wonderful privilege of taking shit from 2nd graders who think they're God's gift to sports.

lol... im just in a bad mood today.. fuck man i cant spell worth shit today better fix it before space goes crazy..... but i still like my quote... hey do you drive a Bmw 3... how do you like it? if you do.

My dad has an M3, and I effin' love it.

1995 3.0L 240bhp, OBD I, 10 double-spoke wheels, 2-dr, 5-spd manual, spoiler, Silver/Grey.

Other than the Michelin Pilot Sport tires, its completely stock

Its definitely one of those cars that is highly sought after, and with only 60k miles on it I don't think anyone would ever pay what its actually worth to a someone like my dad. Its not the fastest thing on the street, but with the OBDI it has the potential to be up there.

I've always been a fan of the E30 M3 and the E36 3-series. I'm probably one of the only people that thinks the E36 318i hatch looks good (with those big 5-spokes BMW offered), and I've seen one with a M3 engine swap that was simply the tits.

lol Kev Jerk.... yea im kinda in between a possible VW R32 or a 4 Dr M3.... and yes Dr the Lobster Bisque is the shit

Speaking of the 318 hatch.. ive seen the M3 swap and its makes cars 5 times its cost look slow and cheap.. one of the best sleeps i think is out there.

sry little drunk last night... yes weve had some people point guns at us, and i do have a nice little list of plates, but they always come back to there parents house, i just wouldnt feel right since half the times its probly there parents car.. i work on high street at hyde park mainly, if you go by we tend to have some nice cars out front usually alot of AMG's, Ferraris, and Bentlys are our most common high end cars, latley weve had a few Astons and some vipers.

You forgot to add Sick MK4 Golf with black wheels to that list.

When I stop by again and it happens while I'm their Those fuckwads will pay !