Quaker 6/14

Putty

Guest Meatwad
where did john go....john is the fucking jedi...and anyone that breaks the law is the darkside...damn Luke be nice

Why does the darkside always got to be the bad guys??? :D

Puttty watch out...I think your plate is on sideways...you might wake up with a ticket on your bike..or maybe the boot on your wheel :) LOL!!!!

If he tickets me..He'll go in the garage and i'll have his bike upside down with the wheels up...Kinda like how you used to do a bicycle when you changed the tires..

Guest Meatwad
If he tickets me..He'll go in the garage and i'll have his bike upside down with the wheels up...Kinda like how you used to do a bicycle when you changed the tires..

That always made me feel like a real mechanic when I did that as a kid.

Guest 420GSXR1000

wheelies on the street vs. 160 mph on the street (street location and time of day doesnt matter cause its all against the law on a public street)....

which is worse???? maybe i shouda made a poll (lol)

<<<<<<muMbles to himself that this should be good :)

EDITED CAUSE I CANT SPELL!!!!!

Guest Bananas
JOHN WAYNE... always looking for the bad guy... I guess going 120 on 203 is ok because its on 2 wheels.. thats only 60 mph per wheel.. thats withing the limit...

Guest Red-Robin600
what the hell. John r u causing trouble with that athority figure complex. Dont make me come back early. lets all get along while we play in the sand box. we all ride together and look out for eachother not to alternate sides when we want. Family is family thats the bottom line. lets play nicely.