Kekekeke

Devils Advocate

So uhm...

Rob starts out well, he appears to understand the concept of joking around (using funny jokes, that is) for about a line or two. However, after that, he resumes his internet yelling, poor spelling, gay jokes, and taking things way too seriously, which hinders his overall performance and, in the long run, ability to make friends and carry on meaningful conversations.

It's because of this that I propose a "GED or Ban" policy for Rob. He has Thirty days to acquire certification identifying him as having an education equivalent to that of high school graduates, or he's banned from torturing both his keyboard and our brains for the remainder of the summer.

Guest onomatopoeia
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

i dont play poker with cody and the boys anymore

i havent played a hand of poker since kellys house before all the football bowl games :eek:

Guest Removed
So uhm...

Rob starts out well, he appears to understand the concept of joking around (using funny jokes, that is) for about a line or two. However, after that, he resumes his internet yelling, poor spelling, gay jokes, and taking things way too seriously, which hinders his overall performance and, in the long run, ability to make friends and carry on meaningful conversations.

It's because of this that I propose a "GED or Ban" policy for Rob. He has Thirty days to acquire certification identifying him as having an education equivalent to that of high school graduates, or he's banned from torturing both his keyboard and our brains for the remainder of the summer.

graduated from BIg walnut high school class of 1997

graduated from Delaware JVSD class of 1996

:p:p :asshole:

and like any other auto tech, I just cant spell for shit!