Need cheap rims for my stolen now totalled Truck

yotaman88210

1991 Toyota Pickup... 6 lug rims. Rusty, shitty. Twatever.

Sorry its a long post.....It is quite a long story but I can condense a little. So my truck has been in my dad's rental property Garage for the past year+. Two days before he is selling the place/closing on it, cause the area is so shitty, some 14 year kids do a REAL bang up job on stealing my Much Love YOTA! They broke the back sliding window out and climb through for access. Then they basically ripped out every plastic panel under the dash and tore thee shit outta everything. Broke the steering column, looks like they took a hammer and chissel to the ignition and just basically ruined the whole interior of my truck. Ao anyway they get it out of the garage, which is always shut the tenants did not use it, nad joy ride the truck. They ended up running a red light at what i think was at least 40mph+ due to the damage and hit another car then pushed that car into another truck. So it is totaled, I had a shop do an estimate for when i take the parents to court and it is over 6,000 of damage.

I put some really nice mudders on her less than 7,500 miles ago and I want to keep the rims and tires. Im not sure but i think most junk/salvage yards require the rims/tires to be on so they can move the vehicle around?? Not sure tho?? So i was wondering if anyone has a spare set or even one 6 lug rim laying around that I could have cheap or be donated. I do have one rim and tire already so I only need 3 more. I can get tires from a buddy that works at a tire shop, used tire bin, but I need the rims. THANKS TO ALL, sorry this is so long.... i could prolly write for days about this cuz I'm so pissed at these inconsiderate ignorant little Fuck sticks!

614.746.3156-If anyone has any rims or cool ideas to do with this truck cuz I really dont want to junk my YOTA. :(

I think I have a set of steels with tires from an 84 4x4 I parted out.They are out at my Dads barn and I am going out there tonite.They have the little 225/75/15 on them but the hold air and roll.I will make sure they are still there and bring them home.You can have them if they are there.

Thanks nos50! That would be extremely appreciated! As far as pics go, I did take a couple on my phone and it has a decent 1.3 megapexel cam on it. I will put them on my computer and try to get them on here. Someone may have to post them for me...

I only have 2 because the other 2 went with the axle when I sold it.You are welcome to them all I have to do is throw them in the back of my truck and we can meet somewhere.I would be interested in pics of the truck also if Copperhead isn't interested.My brother has an 85 4runner and my Dad has an 89 4x4 Toy so the 22RE is welcome at my house.

The body is pretty bad. Took a driver side front corner hit and they some how hit the bed too. The whole driveline should be good but the motor needs a rebuild. I had Germain put bilateral axel seals in the rear axel about 6months before it was put in storage in that garage. So they were done about 2 years ago. The transmission never gave me any probelms. I put a stage two ACT Clutch in it about 2 years ago also and that clutch prolly only has 5,000 max on it. Love the clutch, great for playing on the mud. 4wheel drive works great too. I need to go to the body shop and take some pics.

Okay I found the pics that i took from my cell phone. They arent the best quality but you can kinda see whats going on. Look what those bastard did to the interior under my dash on the driveside and the ignition. Fuckers. :cry:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/kevin88210/Truckone.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/kevin88210/Trucktwo.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/kevin88210/Truckthree.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/kevin88210/Underdashtruck.jpg

I'm not sure. I'm thinking about taking it to my buddys house and ripping everything off of it of value and just selling parts. I figure i could make more money off of it and I would enjoy wrenching on it again. Not sure yet. Would you want the tires and all. Fucking A this was my first truck and the first thing I ever got a loan for and payed for myself it just sucks to see it go but I dont have the time or place to store it to do what I really want with it. Damn it. I'll get back to you head of copper... my bad

Bed isnt too bad. It was hit on the driver side right in front of the rear tire. Other than that its cool. I have someone who wants the bed and the doors. And the headofcopper wants to buy the whole truck. Not sure if I am parting it out or just sellin the whole thing?