Mark Vii 1990 Bill Blass 5.0 h.o.

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Bought a fullsize chevy , dont need 4 cars so Im selling my daily driver. Spent most of its life sitting in cleveland in a garage until i bought it in 2003 with 90k miles on it. White with blue leather interior. Has cd player with remote , new arnot front air bags(suspension) , new tires only 2 months old, new alt, newer batt , sep belt , radiator , fuel pump and sending unit , new compass/temp digital overhead gauges , no dents, very little rust on lower front fenders, has jbl factory stereo with jbl amp , newer windshield , new sway bar end links , new fuel pump relay , spare suspension ecm . Runs like a top I drive it everyday to work. Also replaced the battery cables , air filter , plugs , blue halogen bulbs .

Has 7 way power seats.

The bad , both pwer window motors out , I have replaced them before but the hurricanes brought water into the doors and rusted the internals resisting them out. Also the door lock acutuators are not in the car.

The overdrive band in the aod is gone. The tv cable is held on by a plastic clip from ford at the throttle body and after it broke in late 2004 it only took a week of driving before that caused that band to burn out. 123 fine Ive driven it that way since.

Mufflers and pipes. The drivers side muffler is gone , and has no tail pipes. Actually has a nice rumble still very quiet considering.

Has 133 k miles on it now.

Drive it everyday anywhere or fix it back to 100% with lock pw motors and a overdrive band. Its the 5.0 h.o with forged pistons. This car has served me very well. Ill throw up some pics and video later this week. $800

Guest 614Streets

http://614streets.com/markvii.jpg

http://614streets.com/markvii2.jpg

http://614streets.com/markvii3.jpg

BTW make me an offer I have one person coming to look at it this weekend who is a family freind , the car is straight for a 1990....

Guest 614Streets

Forgot to mention! Has a new air suspension air pump with dryer!

Also this car came with factory cd player in 1990 i have the oem player in a box...

Guest 614Streets
what happens because there is no od? Is there a button to shut if off on those cars? or what

You put it in Drive instead of overdrive and it runs the gears 1,2,3 only.

If you put it in Overdrive then once the car reaches 45 to 50 mph then the overdrive will kick in , and the overdrive will slip because the overdrive band is burnt. It burnt because ford uses a tv cable so the transmission can sense load and downshift / shift into od accordingly.

When the plastic clip breaks the transmission cannot sense t/p and will not supply enough clamping fluid to the overdrive band. Common problem.

• 2 weeks later...