SRT-4 goes BOOM!

Maro

You can say that again.

I Beat that kid from a 40 roll last year, Sucks that shit happend.

Might be one of the quickest cars under 20k but I guess you gotta skimp on materials and parts somewhere....

Most Original Parts Are Rusty

M O P A R

I resent that comment lol they didnt skimp on anything, They hold up good just like everyother car was built too, Its when people mod them and run them hard that they start to break just like every car will..........

Sure thats your opinion which is fine, But when your car is in 100 peices from the stock internals on a GT35 turbo and it goes boom we'll make a post about how VW's suck

just gotta give you a hard time Shanton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the 3rd I have heard of. They say the pressure plate stays bolted on but breaks into pieces and turns into a big saw blade that tries to cut the car in half. Pretty cool. hehe ......not if it happens to you I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flybye4
the kid last year from on here with the silver one did the same type of shit but stoped before it let go. I asked him later if it was of and he told me it was wheel hop. (damn never heard wheel hop sound like metal shit coming apart)

yeah that was me last year....what happened was i started to catch traction and pull away with my e-brake still up. it was so tight my tiny little arms were having trouble letting it lose. well long story short the hopping was coming from that and all that happened was a bit of bad camber and slightly bent camber bolts in the rear. WOW is all i gotta say about this one....this is the first time i have seen pics and damn what a dumb fuck. i said i was gonna help him get it fxed but im deffinatly not getting my hands dirty on this one.....ill just be the parts supplier :p