should i jump on this?

natedogg624

there is an ohlins steering dampner for sale around 200 (on ebay so it will probably go up when it gets closer to end date)

still in the box never mounted.

the thing is, i've never had any headshake problems and have never had a moment where it made me think i needed one.

deal or no deal? and whats the max bid you would put up?

nope no dampner. my bike's too old to have that technology factory installed lol

another thing is, that this is the exact one ive been looking for. i dont really need it like i said but i really dont see it getting any cheaper than this...

my steering dampner have saved my ass quite a few times. floating the front wheel, landing a wheelie with new tires in high humidity, or nailing an animal while riding with one hand are a few saves the dampner made. definitely get one if you ride hard, that one time you get tank slap and wreck you'll wish you had it! $200 is a sweet deal!

I don't know kinda a touchy subject if you have never had any problems. I know I never had any problems on the street with my bike but when I got on track it would have came in handy that is why I bought one myself. And three hundred would still be one heck of a deal.

They are nice but if you've never had any problems with headshake then its just a $$$, and personal decision for you.

Just an FYI

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dampner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steering_damper

Its Damper....

tomato tamata same same

:p