Nine Inch Nails

Science Abuse

NIN, if you get the chance to see them live, see them live. Get close. I'd venture to say their music is better live then recorded in a studio. They've also refined themselves. Some where Reznor cut his hair and got ripped, the show is metal, fuckin metal, uncluttered with shocker dirty shit.

The two openers...lets just not bring them up again.

One of the best shows I've ever seen. I can't believe I showed up and stood in the pouring rain for the opening band though, they fucking sucked donkey cock. :mad:

Both of them, but we had shelter. That Bauhaus was basicaly playing jazz, but with guitars and synthisizers...and get this, they've been doing it since 1978.

I enjoyed parking at the mall, and walking back to our car, witnessing the traffic and two accidents as they happened. Good stuff. One fool didn't understand police hand signals and ran right into the side of a left turning car.

I saw NIN at Gund arena in Oct and again at Vet. Mermorial in Fort Wayne, Ind. Both great shows. I heard the radio commerical for the show the day of, which stunk cause I really wanted to go. The extra cash wasnt there this time ;-( I love their music and really enjoy "with teeth".

Later,

jay

Oh yea and if you dont own it pick up their "and all that could have been" live album. You will love it all the more if you have seen em live.

Heres your setlist. Wish I would have made this one. Would have loved to have been able to see some of these songs done I havent seen live yet.

Somewhat Damaged

You Know What You Are

Terrible Lie

March of the Pigs

The Frail

The Wretched

Closer

Burn

Gave Up

Help Me I Am In Hell

Non-Entity

Only