Parting out my 91' Toyota Pickup

yotaman88210

91' Toyota Pickup Shortbed Deluxe

160,XXX Miles 22RE 4cylinder

5speed Tranny; 4x4

My truck was stolen and wrecked. Front driver side damage, enough to total it. I have not started taking it apart yet. I'm just curious to see if anyone wants anything so I can save it. Anyone interested in anything? I'm pretty sure the bed and the two doors are spoken for. The motor needs rebuilt but runs (3rd cylinder has bad rings) but other than that everything is in working order. Let me know guys, THANKS!

How about $300 OBO for the engine? It has a larger cam over stock specs, pacesetter header, head was recently pressure tested and milled when I replaced the head gasket. Also has a brand new front cover assembly, new water and oil pump, new timing chain and guides and new sprocket on end of cam that timing chain rides on. I just did all this stuff right before I put it in storage then it got stolen. You can have anything and everything you need to go along with it...

I need this thing gone!!!! $550 OBO and the whole truck is yours! It is still all in one piece! Who wants it? Come on guys someone who has a place to keep it and part it out to make some money. I know someone who wants the bed and doors and motor if you want to part it out. That would basically be the $550 right there. Help me out here...