Driving record points

Sam1647545489

There is a speeding ticket called "state speed" and it carries no points. On my last ticket I got, I went to court. I pleaded it to a "state speed" speeding ticket paid the fine and it carried no points. This ticket was me going 20mph over the limit and was bullshit, It was also in a construction zone. I told the procecuter that I was going to fight it unless he took the points away because the cop was moving on the cloverleaf on ramp and he never clocked me. I have a radar detector, and I had a witness in the car. SO I got no points in a construction zone. I just didn't want to spend the money on a lawer. Here it is:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/Ticket.jpg

It was blendon township, fucker thought I was a kid, I told him I was going to court before he even wrote the ticket. I was in traffic behind someone else and he was rolling down the ramp of sunbury rd to 161 w when I saw him 1/8 of a mile ahead. I just got to him when he pulled right behind me as he got on 161 w. He said he clocked me with lazer and was not moving. They are fucking shady and always have been just like new rome cops, they are patroling there off duty anyway, Kokosing pays them special duty 30+ an hour to sit and clock people. Blendon Twp doesn't have the budget to sit someone out there and pay them. But they get a portion of the ticket I believe, shady fuckers. It's all a business, no saftey is being up held there.Hell when people see them they slam on the brakes and almost cause an accident behind them......