I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane!!!!

Jeffrey

Yep my tour here in Korea is OVER!!! Thank god I couldn't wait to get the hell outta this place. The country is alright but its just a shitty tour here at "The Kun" (Kunsan Air Base). Only plus side was the experience and the friends that I had made, I worked (and partied) with some great people here, I am grateful for that.

I will be in Ohio on the 1st and will be departing for South Dakota sometime around the 14th, somewhere in the that time frame I will be in the Columbus area so if anyone wants to get together reply here or give me a call if ya know the number, if you don't I am sure Rick (Grease Monkey) or Marc (MadMalibu) can help you with that. Hope to see some of you soon. Later!

Gee thanks Marc. I will be there for a minute atleast. I am posting from Incheon/Seoul Airport right at the moment, one hell of a nice airport. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency last night and that was probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in (REALLY expensive though!).

Can't say I have heard of a "basket dance" then again I never really got a chance to experience alot while I was here. Can't wait to get back to the states, next stop from here is Tokyo.