DivX movies?

Kevin R.

DIVX is another codec that's actually pretty good and relatively common.. you can just google DIVX or XVID and you can find their website and download either the codecs or an actual DIVX player.. whichever works for you.

do a google search for 'klite codec'. the 'lite' pack will bring along just about any codec needed to play anything these days encoded with the avi or mpg wrappers. the 'mega' pack will also let you play mov and rm without downloading quicktime (which now forces itms on you as well) or realplayer (which i've never trusted since their download helper fiasco).

i bought a dvd player a few months back that plays divx, xvid, wmv, and pretty much anythign you throw at it. greatest purchase of all time. its a toshiba and got it for like $69.. a great investment for anyone

i bought a dvd player a few months back that plays divx, xvid, wmv, and pretty much anythign you throw at it. greatest purchase of all time. its a toshiba and got it for like $69.. a great investment for anyone

No shit! I need one of these! Ive got a HELL of a lot of divx movies

A cop stating he has stolen material who would have thunk it :)

<JK> ya know i got love for you drag :)

Yeah my buddy has that same player I've herd nothing but awesome things about it

HAHAHAHAHA...John you owned yourself there.