SEPT 27/28 at putnam

gixxie750

Shit I had to laugh. Shit cuz you can ride I don't see that happening. I need to find out what to change my sprocket to Hoe many teeth?? And a new chain. One of the mods I'm gonna do my bike is way too slow in lower gears. Hopefully someone will read this and help out. I also have to get new tires my back is starting to split in the middle.

I tried -1/+2 and it was wayyyyyyy too much! 7000 rpm at 60 mph. Right now I have +2 on the back and it seems to be a perfect mix of street/track rideability...

I forget what chain I have, but there were only 2 to choose from anyhow for our bikes and it takes 3-5 days to order bc none of these cbus dealerships have it in stock

As far as the tires.. I looked into the 2CT's, but ended up with the Dunlop's again because they have never let me down(litteraly!)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to put a new chain on mine with the +2 on the back. I believe it is a 520...

Pretty much all 1000cc use a 530 chain... I have always done +2 rear with stock chain. it shortens the wheelbase but hey that makes it more flickable.

600s run a 525 chain.

Pretty much all 1000cc use a 530 chain... I have always done +2 rear with stock chain. it shortens the wheelbase but hey that makes it more flickable.

600s run a 525 chain.

Ya I was just assuming. The one thing I do know is that the stupid chain was like $189 and took a week to order

Who was the guy with the half motorhome/trailer dealer that was talking about going to this track day? And are you still going? If not, 2insane do you have room for one more Litre?!
Yeah man your more than welcome to ride up with me. Thanks for all the input guys on the sprocket and chain. Is it Sept yet. After reading about Hart passing away man you can't win no where you ride.

Yeah man your more than welcome to ride up with me. Thanks for all the input guys on the sprocket and chain. Is it Sept yet. After reading about Hart passing away man you can't win no where you ride.

You gonna have enough room in that trailer for all these bikes?