Bullitt Guy!?!?

Miller

I finally got the 5.0 out this past night, running on that damn stock tune still, and went to my ladies house and to another friends to check out the UFC match, , which, needless to say, was a waste of my friends 40 dollars.

Anyway, my brother and I smashed up on some slow car on the way and were heading down state street when a UMO (Unidentified moostang operator) jumped our ass. Everywhere I turned the guy turned, so I decided to lead him out to some roads where I can get beside him; my brother just proceeded home. Suddenly, I see that it happens to be a loud ass Bullitt Mustang as he pulls up next to me and Chuck with a camera! We did some runs and I shot the shit with the guys for a few. They were very cool and said they would try to check out the forum and get that video!

Nice meeting you guys,

PEACE

They came out with there usual trash talking and parading, then, the match starts. The two go at it at what looks like a great grudge match and Tito elbows Sham a few times and the match get thrown because sham was not properly defending himself. gay

Guest GrnBullitt

Hey Hal and Zach.

Zack, yeah, that was me. Good racing with you, your car is pretty fast especially from a roll. The videos turned out like $#it but I can send them to you if you PM me your e-mail. Glad you didn't nail that deer, damn that was close!

Hal, I saw a Cobra parked on Vine St. a while back and thought it might be yours. When are you going to take me for a ride? Supercharged 4v > NA 2v. Oh and hey, thanks for the props. :)

-Paul

Hey Paul, good to see you on the board. It's been a while. I was going to get your number from Adam and see if you wanted to cruise, but I kind of forgot. Let me know whenever you want a ride, it's having issues right now but they should be gone soon.